• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: [ROM] Favum

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliobernal View Post
    Great, this looks great, looking forward to test it, is there any chance you add 3G usb support?
    I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. You don't happen to be Dr. Julio Bernal with Texas A&M are you?

2. Ads

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    Winhacker_es
    another super awesome thing you could add...

http://www.thriveforums.org/forum/sh...ad.php?p=95958
    Working USB DATA DC / DVD / BlueRay Support

you could add daroon player too in the rom :-) (i can give it to you if you cant find it) its free, though...

the only problem i see is that its only compattible with the stock kernel and developed in the 0002 rom, so i think you would need to adapt it...

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive 32Gb - If it can be hacked, deserves to be hacked

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    The beta version has been posted. See the original post for details. It's not perfect, but I've been using it fine for several days without problems. Let me know what you think!
    iandyT likes this.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Thanks, Downloading...(Slow data connection)
    Will install tomorrow.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    Winhacker_es
    you set what frequencies in the kernel to boot?

u used vgeezys kernel 0003 modified to use 1.2-1.3 ghz to boot (so it boots faster) or you used the overclock 0003 that dalepl did (that boots with 0.2-1.0 ghz) which boots just like a stock kernel?

also, it would be awesome if you could create a "spoiler" with the copied and pasted steps of how to use cd/dvd drives

and dale is asking for help to anyne who can develop an app to do so automatically, just like with ntfs mount app. just wanted to say it :-)

for the rest its looking awesome, except the need to use of free apps... thats kindda sucky...

the problem is that it was very hard for me to find a working cracked app of the honey bar hidding thing...

and about doing a mirror... well... i guess i can upload it to mediafire :-)

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winhacker View Post
    you set what frequencies in the kernel to boot?
    I played around with the settings, but ultimately decided that Vgeezy's settings worked very well, so I just went with his version of the kernel

also, it would be awesome if you could create a "spoiler" with the copied and pasted steps of how to use cd/dvd drives
    To be honest, I've not tested this out. All I did was take the files from Framistat's update and integrate them into my ROM.

for the rest its looking awesome, except the need to use of free apps... thats kindda sucky...
    No way around it. I'm not going to be "That Guy" that requests permission from an app dev to include their typically paid for app into a free ROM. I really feel that this ROM looks and works best with ADW EX. I've tried several others out, and none were as smooth and simple. I went with Go Launcher as the free ADW wasn't geared towards tablets.

the problem is that it was very hard for me to find a working cracked app of the honey bar hidding thing...
    Mine has worked fine for me. Where did you get yours from?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    Winhacker_es
    i got the hiding honeycomb bar app paid version 0.5 , didnt get to find the actual 0.6 version

però così è la vita....

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    Winhacker_es
    by the way, sometimes i get too excited about this kind of stuff, dont think im anything else but a guy saying thanks for an awesome work :-)

great stuff :-)

if you ever figure out how to make cornerstone to work, we are all going to love u :-)

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    Honeybar 1.0.6 works great for me. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.hsbm&hl=en

Now that I've released the ROM, my biggest focus will be to integrate Cornerstone. The other things on my to do list for Favum are only perks. I don't know how much time I'll get to work on it going forward though. Work and family life is starting to get packed, hence the reason to release it as is.

Thanks for the support too!

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    So far its a very stable rom, had major issues with the other roms to a point it made me regret rooting. This one while its only a 1st release seems to be as good as a final release

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads