• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 47 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: [DEV] [ROM] CM10 JellyBean 4.1.1 Development Thread

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    welcome back t1nk !

From my ICS by dalepl, Themed by t1nk Thrive
    32gb Thrive
    Dalepl's IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)

2. Ads

Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    210 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pio_masaki View Post
    Its not supposed to, but its "normal" for now. We think its when the bootloader hands off to the kernel and it fires the frame buffer, but no new frames so it clears on the boot animation. It may or may not be corrected eventually.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    OK cool,no worries then just maken sure it wasn't my tabket .:-)

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    CM10 Jellybean 4.1.2- Thank you Tybar,jbettcher, pio_masaki.

Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    210 times
    Quote Originally Posted by remotehugger View Post
    welcome back t1nk !

From my ICS by dalepl, Themed by t1nk Thrive
    Good to be back:-)

CM10 Jellybean 4.1.2- Thank you Tybar,jbettcher, pio_masaki.

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Getting ready to try that last build out that was posted.... I copied all my paid apps from ics already to see if they install and work fine that way.....will report my experience with it later tonight

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Already running the latest build. Proud to say that cameras work, HW accel works,.... you know. Shorter list. What doesn't work.

All I've noticed is that when you click the Apps List, it doesn't show the RAM status anymore, a few apps aren't able to update (in my case, MX Player Pro, TuneSync, and Ultimate Guitar Tabs all give the Invalid Package File error), and SuperUser Binaries are still not updating. Lastly and most weirdly in my opinion is the audio. It still isn't working as far as the audio out from the device is concerned. Now for the weird part: If docked, when you go to plug it in, if you just plug it in far enough to get the first channel, you'll get sound just fine.

Maybe it's me and my lack of understanding of how all this works (Dammit Jim I'm a biologist, not a software engineer!), but I thought I'd report.
    Nothing to read here, folks. Move along.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1906 times
    Twitter
    piomasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by ColeRunn View Post
    Already running the latest build. Proud to say that cameras work, HW accel works,.... you know. Shorter list. What doesn't work.

All I've noticed is that when you click the Apps List, it doesn't show the RAM status anymore, a few apps aren't able to update (in my case, MX Player Pro, TuneSync, and Ultimate Guitar Tabs all give the Invalid Package File error), and SuperUser Binaries are still not updating. Lastly and most weirdly in my opinion is the audio. It still isn't working as far as the audio out from the device is concerned. Now for the weird part: If docked, when you go to plug it in, if you just plug it in far enough to get the first channel, you'll get sound just fine.

Maybe it's me and my lack of understanding of how all this works (Dammit Jim I'm a biologist, not a software engineer!), but I thought I'd report.
    The ram graph isn't in it because its not my build. Its not normal for jb or cm to have that, its added in by me. Audio is being addressed today so everybody hold off reporting these two issues for now.

Basically that build was to address cameras, DRM and hw decode, nothing else.

Next build is likely addressing audio unless we find something else to play with.

t1nk likes this.
    JB/ICS OC Kernels | My ROMs section | TWRP Recovery for Thrive
    CM10 General Thread | Jelly Bean Guide
    Donations, always appreciated!
    Need a rollback or reflash? Just send a PM!

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ColeRunn View Post
    Now for the weird part: If docked, when you go to plug it in, if you just plug it in far enough to get the first channel, you'll get sound just fine.

That is because if you have the plug not fully in, the device won't/doesn't recgonise that something is plugged in, and thus doesn't try to switch over. For some reason the audio is still routed to that port however. It mutes because it realises headphones are plugged in, and tries to do whatever it that causes this bug.
    Toshiba AUS Thrive 10" - DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314, 1 page of apps
    Sony Xperia Play (GSM) - Cyanogenmod 9 - Free Xperia build 141
    Samsung Galaxy GIO - CyanogenMod 9

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    wow on jbettchers build I'm getting amazing battery even over clocked at 1.408ghz.. screen on is well over 4 hours.. and I'm still at 52%

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1906 times
    Twitter
    piomasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by j.anderson View Post
    wow on jbettchers build I'm getting amazing battery even over clocked at 1.408ghz.. screen on is well over 4 hours.. and I'm still at 52%
    Did you think we were joking about increased battery life from getting the GPU up and running? Faster and better battery life, it was win win.

Getting stupid battery life from these builds now.

j.anderson and nokiae50 like this.
    JB/ICS OC Kernels | My ROMs section | TWRP Recovery for Thrive
    CM10 General Thread | Jelly Bean Guide
    Donations, always appreciated!
    Need a rollback or reflash? Just send a PM!

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    I don't know what to say....the speed of the UI, the overall everything... its awesome.....great job devs...... I just can't go back to ICS now.... although not being able to shut off auto rotate on is annoying the hell out of me...lol.. in jbetchers build is anyone else not able to turn off auto rotate? I ask because my auto rotate switch is broken..... actually completely missing and not hooked up....

An auto rotate widget app from the market shuts it off.... but without it when I go to display setting in system and then rotate settings, all options are greyed out and I can't change anything.....

Last edited by diesburg; 10-13-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads