• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: [Theme][Port] Stargate

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    928 times
    Twitter
    ThriveForums
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidDragon View Post
    i really like the look of this theme and i am a biiiiig stargate fan but the reason i am posting is i am wondering how difficult it would be to make this work on dalenet IMM76D.01.000072314 deodexed stock rooted ICS 4.0.4? and if it has already maby been done where i would find it? ... thanks alot ahead of time and keep up the great work ^.=.^

edit: i downloaded the zip for 3.2.1 and will play around with things myself to see what i can do and if i accidentally bork anything i have a nandroid backup from a few days ago when i played around with a diffrent rom that i can retore with so i wont lose anything i cant replace by just connecting to the net .... i will post the results when i find out unless i hear from here first ^.=.^
    Hello Android dragon I haven't had a chance to mess around with it too much but it's on my to do list I also believe nanoking may be working on putting together something using this theme.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Exellent news ... i will keep checking back from time to time and see what happens with that ... i dident have much luck with trying this myself but then again i am not supprized at that cause i am still learning about it but it was fun to try lol
    16GB Thrive AT100 running DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ICS 4.0.4 with Turboprop Mod and the ported Red Cobalt theme by "t1nk"
    I accidentally let my mind wander and it never came back! O.=.o
    Charizard terminator avatar pic by angelonero on deviantart.com

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    That would be nice! i reallystart missing this awesome theme after upgrading my Thrive to the 4.0.4... x)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Remove Ads

Ads