• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ShadNuke

Thread: Help please.... If you don't mind.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    KevinSmithESQ

Help please.... If you don't mind.

OK, I will start off by saying that the work I have seen in this area, some of it is off the charts awesome!
    I just started toying around with the idea of putting together a theme, but I am extremely picky as to what I want it to look like. I knew nothing about programming or that end, so I was just curious if there is a program that you guys use, or if it is just something you put together with say paint shop or a program of that sort. I am a tattoo artist, and I do them as more of a hobby than anything. I have some skills when it comes to designing things in paint shop or Photoshop, and was hoping to maybe it something together. I want something that isn't totally off the wall, but original enough to be noticed. So any input as to how I can go about putting something together would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kev

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    j.anderson likes this.
    What's that? Your iPad battery is low? Here, just plug into my Thrive.... Resistance is futile!

2. Ads

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    there's a program overat xda called tickle my android.. I think it would work for this device.. you might wanna get a second opinion first

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1904 times
    Twitter
    piomasaki

Re: Help please.... If you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by j.anderson View Post
    there's a program overat xda called tickle my android.. I think it would work for this device.. you might wanna get a second opinion first
    Our themes are mdpi, so as long as its compatible with mdpi devices I don't see any reason it won't work. And of course they found that trick to force themes, so that may not even be required now.

Tapatalked from my Nexus 7 - Kuroikaze AOSP
    JB/ICS OC Kernels | My ROMs section | TWRP Recovery for Thrive
    CM10 General Thread | Jelly Bean Guide
    Donations, always appreciated!
    Need a rollback or reflash? Just send a PM!

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    KevinSmithESQ

Re: Help please.... If you don't mind.

Ok I'll check it out. I'm more concerned about building the icons and then being able to move them from theme to theme if someone wants. But ilk give that program a try, I plan on doing a theme for my Galaxy Note and I'll play with stuff for the Thrive too while I'm at it!

Oh, and I'm using Nova Launcher on my phone and Trebuchet launcher on the Thrive, which is running CM10.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ShadNuke; 11-03-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    What's that? Your iPad battery is low? Here, just plug into my Thrive.... Resistance is futile!

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Twitter
    kg7hq
    Quote Originally Posted by j.anderson View Post
    I saw your post and just throwing a thanks your way on giving visibility on tickle my droid. I'll take a look at this later and see if it is something to play around with.
    Thank you,

All the Best from the Great Northwest...

Phonefreedom

Remove Ads

Ads