• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By dgstorm
  • 1 Post By MichaelBNA
  • 3 Post By ohioriverbob

Thread: [Crazy Deal] Get a 10" Toshiba Thrive for Just $200 Bucks at 1SaleADay.com Today Only

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times

[Crazy Deal] Get a 10" Toshiba Thrive for Just $200 Bucks at 1SaleADay.com Today Only

Today seems to be a great day for crazy deals. You can nab a 10-inch Toshiba Thrive tablet for just $199.99 plus $4.99 S&H. This great deal is only available for today only at 1SaleADay.com. Here's a recap of specs for those who might have missed them:
    • 1GHZ Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor
    • 16GB Storage
    • SD-expandable
    • 10.1-inch display running at 1,280 by 800 pixels
    • Bluetooth, HDMI and USB ports, GPS
    • Stereo speakers
    • Front- and rear-facing cameras
    • Ice Cream Sandwich just started rolling out for it
    If you are intrigued, hit up the source link below to tempt yourself further. You have about 11 hours as of the time of this post.

Source: Daily Deals, 1 Sale A Day
    wgr9997 likes this.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Dallas-Fort Worth Megamuthametro Area, TX
    Liked
    3 times
    I got mine from them a couple of months ago. Great deal... cheap and speedy shipping.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Would this be rootable?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1797 times
    Should be....
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I just got my $199 Thrive today. Did the ICS update first thing, and im loving it.
    jbeige likes this.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I got my $200 16GB Toshiba Thrive Wednesday. I've installed ICS and it seem to work much better than before. I also have an iPhone 4S, an iPad2, and a Nexus 7. I am comparing and contrasting all of them. I plan to look seriously at, and probably buy, the Surface RT when it comes out. I also want to look at the Surface Pro in 2013.

For right now I use a Fujitsu i5, 8GB laptop attached to an HDMI 27" monitor and 3TB of storage, with a 10Mb/sec internet connection. I don't see any tablet beating that combination any time soon. Tablets are great for reading Kindle books on the go. But email is not a priority with me, nor is social posting. Still the computing market seems to be rapidly changing as we watch and speculate, including those who invest billions of dollars to try to meet an ever changing market.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffskent View Post
    I got my $200 16GB Toshiba Thrive Wednesday. I've installed ICS and it seem to work much better than before. I also have an iPhone 4S, an iPad2, and a Nexus 7. I am comparing and contrasting all of them. I plan to look seriously at, and probably buy, the Surface RT when it comes out. I also want to look at the Surface Pro in 2013.

For right now I use a Fujitsu i5, 8GB laptop attached to an HDMI 27" monitor and 3TB of storage, with a 10Mb/sec internet connection. I don't see any tablet beating that combination any time soon. Tablets are great for reading Kindle books on the go. But email is not a priority with me, nor is social posting. Still the computing market seems to be rapidly changing as we watch and speculate, including those who invest billions of dollars to try to meet an ever changing market.
    I have a Fujitsu 9GB laptop attached to a HDMI 28" monitor and 4TB of storage and everything else you have add one more number to it and I have that too LOL

I have idea why I told everyone that but I am sure you do!
    Oh, I wished I had not spent the billions on it all , I did not know it was a ever changing market ...Shoot.
    hehe

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

New Thrive

$199! That's less than what it costs to replace the screen!
    JiveTurkee, LCB and rosalie like this.

Ads