• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Wi-Fi / WPA2 Connection Issue

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    254 times
    Congrats and good job on the help!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    "I would rather THRiVE than be EXCITEd."
    ADW Launcher Ex FAQ/Guide | Thrive Root/Unroot Video Tutorial/Walkthrough
    Phone(s) : Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Stock ICS (Android 4.0.4) | Motorola Droid (OG) - UltimateDroid 3.2.5 ROM w/ ChevyNo1 ULV 1.25 Ghz kernel
    Tablet(s) : Archos 70IT 250 GB - Stock, Rooted w/ Developer firmware | B+N Nook Color - Miui.us latest Miui v 1.11.4 w/ Dal's OC kernel set @ 1300 Mhz. | Toshiba Thrive 32 GB -
    DaleNet Thrive IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM(Android 4.0.4)

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    TellyGeek

thanks and apology

I sat here and read a bunch of these post and each one of the ones that had errors saying "Authentication Problem" kept getting fixed by people realizing they did indeed have their key/password wrong. I admit I cursed to myself that "I KNOW MY KEY, I'M NOT STUPID!" Being in tech support, although just Tier 2 desktop for so many years in the past I just knew NO WAY I could make that mistake... Well, suddenly it dawned on me that my key had 0 not o ---- grrrr.. Soooo. Thanks and Sorry both. Definitely been humbled tonight. *weak smile*

Think I'll just blame my aging eyesight, yeah, that's it!

N
    rosalie likes this.
    NHarty16 better known as TellyGeek
    http://tellygeek.wordpress.com

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nharty16 View Post
    I sat here and read a bunch of these post and each one of the ones that had errors saying "Authentication Problem" kept getting fixed by people realizing they did indeed have their key/password wrong. I admit I cursed to myself that "I KNOW MY KEY, I'M NOT STUPID!" Being in tech support, although just Tier 2 desktop for so many years in the past I just knew NO WAY I could make that mistake... Well, suddenly it dawned on me that my key had 0 not o ---- grrrr.. Soooo. Thanks and Sorry both. Definitely been humbled tonight. *weak smile*

Think I'll just blame my aging eyesight, yeah, that's it!

N
    Lol... been there, done that. Same thing with the zero (0) as opposed to the letter 'o'... and I had created the password string myself, so I really had no excuse.
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    or...setting the password with caselock lock on so what you think is lower is upper and what is upper is lower. Such fun!
    rosalie likes this.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

AT100 cannot connect to WPA2

Hello all,
    I know this thread is a bit old, so I'm not sure if their is anyone out there that might be able to assist. I recently received a new router and the security setting was set to WPA2 vice WEP. Now my Toshiba Thrive AT100 would not connect. I refuse to lower my security just so I can use my tablet. What do I have to do to make this work? Is their a work around that I"m not aware off? Please help.....

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    As is stated in posts above, the Thrive will absolutely connect using WPA2 (in fact mine is connected to my router using it as I type this).
    Try resetting the router, forgetting the WiFi connectoid on the Thrive, rebooting, then try establishing a new connectoid.
    rosalie likes this.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Dan the Man,
    Ok so I reset my router which changed my SSID, but no big deal because my tablet can now connect to my WIFI!!!! Thank you brother!!!
    rosalie likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    Any time, Bro. Glad we could help! 👌👌
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads