• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Queries from a New User

1) When I access the card games and Angry Birds, the screen turns upside down and I cannot get it to reverse. How can I do this (I thought it would be automatic)?

2) I purchased the full version of Quick Office, but the view only pre-installed version remains. Is there a way to replace it with the full version? Speaking of which, I seem to have installed it twice; how doi I remove the extra installation and/or shortcuts that I no longer want?

3) When I accessed the docs file to quick office, I must have done something because it now downloads them as HTML and will not allow me to read them.

2. Ads

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    1) When I access the card games and Angry Birds, the screen turns upside down and I cannot get it to reverse. How can I do this (I thought it would be automatic)?

2) I purchased the full version of Quick Office, but the view only pre-installed version remains. Is there a way to replace it with the full version? Speaking of which, I seem to have installed it twice; how doi I remove the extra installation and/or shortcuts that I no longer want?

3) When I accessed the docs file to quick office, I must have done something because it now downloads them as HTML and will not allow me to read them.
    For question 1) Make sure your screen lock next to the speaker button is unlocked. That is used to lock the screen from rotating.

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    1) Not all games have auto rotation enabled and Angry Birds is one of them. It's frustrating, I know...but it is what it is.

2) Check here: Quickoffice - Support Center

3) Also check here: Quickoffice - Support Center

I haven't played with Quick Office yet, but probably will be at some point. Since many of us probably can't help you, it's probably best to look at the support web page.

Hope that helps!

Remove Ads

Ads