• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

DaleNet Stock Rooted 0032 ROM GPS STICKS ANY SOLUTION ?

I have a major problem going on here.
    Been testing out the roms as being more suited for myself.

Anyways the wife took the intial stock rom on a sd card put it in the computer and reformated for her camera not realizing it was my image. Anyways I like the new rom other then the gps wont work it sticks and takes much longer then the first thrive real version. Anyways any way to fix it ? or does anyone have a copy of the real version so I can flash it back..

Thank you and any input will be appreciated. I use star charts and other maps for educational lessons with students and now its impossible to do so ...

bob d.

2. Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    My fully stock ROM is the "real" ROM. If you are having a GPS issue, it should not be the ROM. Even my stock rooted ROM is the same as the "real" ROM. It only has a few additions and is rooted. You might try going into the DEVELOPMENT section and get the GPS config file for your region and see if that corrects your issue. Also, you might try downloading the GPS STATUS and TOOLBOX and see if it can help by downloading a new AGPS file. The first fix takes a while, but after that , it should give you faster fixes.
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Remove Ads

Ads