• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times

Viewing Magazine on Thrive (offline)

Hey Guys,

To be honest I have no idea where to post this question... but oh well its going here.

I am looking for a good, fluid, and free gaming magazine that I can read/browse on my Thrive. I don't care what format it is in as long as I can view it offline and it is free.

I have been looking for about a week now and haven't found anything solid, I want a general gaming mag with loads of images and text that is neatly arranged and like I said just fluid and a pleasure to read. So far I have found nada and I am getting frustrated lol. I am seriously considering starting my own at this point.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    DISCLAIMER:
    I enjoy consuming the blood of small/medium sized mammals this includes the following: goats, cows, pigs, and human children. If you are any of the listed creatures or in the category of "small/medium sized mammals" please avoid me at all costs. Do not sustain any cuts as the smell of blood excites me. Death by Chupacabra is extremely painful. The pain however will only last several minutes as the sudden blood loss will cause you to lose consciousness.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    I have several books on my Thrive. When one is opened there is a settings button in the upper right corner of the screen, sometimes i have to tap the screen for it to show. There is an "available offline" option that i use and it works so far. Let me know if you do start your own mag. love to check it out.
    John

Remove Ads

Ads