• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Problem Here

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Problem Here

Newb here (Thursday).

Have a couple things I need answered:

1) My Thrive is running: 3.1.01.5.0032 - Am I at the most current Android Version?

2) Should I be experiencing sleep/wake up issues? I read that this problem was fixed. Yet, when asleep, I can push the power button many times and no wake up occurs. Have had to hold button, shut down and reboot all day today??

3) I am posting this from my laptop because on my Thrive I could not get into the text body of the post screen to type anything. All it let me do was type in the subject.

Help please....

Padre Jeff

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    Yes, this should be the most recent update.

1) When you're unit is asleep, does the white power light stay steady or does it blink. Right after it is put to sleep, the light may stay steady for some time, but should eventually start turning off an on. This is more a CPU state light. Just curious, if you have WiFi set to stay on, during sleep, the amber WiFi light should also be on.

2) This (and other forums) have heavy javascripts running for replies/text input. You can tone down this (and most other forums), by going into your forum profile/settings and opt for a less intrusive message box. Here is is under your Settings -> General Settings -> down towards the bottom select Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls for Message Editor Interface: This should help, but at times it is hard to get the cursor into the text box.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    What carver said. If that doesn't work, then I guess you can try doing a factory reset and then reapply the updates.

Sent from my tank using Tapatalk
    ~ Exile

Toshiba Tank - OOM + Overclocked
    HTC Evo 3D - not rooted "yet"
    Lenovo Y560 - i7q720, ATI 5730, G700

Rooting Guides: BatFish CWM Guide | Dalepl Roms | Bilgediver Root Videos

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks folks.
    I believe the light was steady all of the sleep time, but I'll have to watch more closely next time.
    Changed settings as suggested.

Remove Ads

Ads