• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RandyJay

Thread: Toshiba Thrive Tablet and Windows 10

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Toshiba Thrive Tablet and Windows 10

Greetings and hello! I need help! I have a Toshiba Thrive 105/64GD tablet. I spent over $600 USD on it when it first came out. I am devastated now that my computer can no longer "see" my AT105 drive. I upgraded to Windows 10 and it stopped. I have tried a wireless connector as well as USB cable, no joy. My only thought is maybe Windows 10 upgraded all my USB ports to USB3? I have tried for several months to fix this but I am not a computer guru. I REALL need some help here, I dont wanna throw away my expensivet ablet all because of some connection issue. Thanks!

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi Idaho. I'm new to the forums, but, I'm running windows ten and my computer sees my Thrive just fine. Can't imagine why it can't be found on yours. You may try downloading the easy root tool and JUST download the USB drivers. Download the entire tool here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j...xXaVpGMkk/view , unzip to your desktop, open the folder, then, RIGHT CLICK on the USB files and click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. This MAY solve your problem.
    meglance78 likes this.

Remove Ads

Ads