• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

toshiba thrive need help please

hi everyone im new here I have a Toshiba thrive AT105-T10162 it will not boot at all ... I give my friend 25 bucks for it ..thought maybe I could fix it thur boot by resetting it by holding the power button and holding the vol button ..but this did not work either so ..kinda lost what to do here ..it only boot to Toshiba and that's it .. and I trying hooking to computer but only comes up as m and also download the drivers and kinda lost of what I'm doing ...and a other thing don't belive the usb debug is not on ..so that's a other thing so not sure how I can add files to the Toshiba thrive when the usb debug is not on ..if anyone could help it would be great wanted to make this as a Christmas gift

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Probably not going to be of much help, but have you tried taking the battery out and disconnecting it from power for 15 minutes?

Does anything come up on the screen at all?

Remove Ads

Ads