• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By panda

Thread: Need help with figuring out my build number... long story

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Need help with figuring out my build number... long story

Hello I need help with figuring out my build. I am stuck on Android version 3.2.1 and want to update to 4 if possible. I have sent Dalepl a PM but noticed he has not been on for 2 yrs. I want to reroot my tablet and I cannot update because I do not have the Service Station app at all on my tablet either. Where my build number is it has Honey Baked ROM v_1.2. Hopefully someone can help me. I have been googling and on this forum for 2 days trying to figure out what to do. TYVM in advance to whoever replies.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    Hi mpowell, welcome to the forum! We're asked now and then, so I made a sticky thread. Feel free to reply there if you have any questions.

Upgrading to ICS 4.0.4 and Jelly Bean 4.1 (U.S. Thrives only)
    JiveTurkee likes this.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Remove Ads

Ads