• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mcarver2000

Thread: Lagging,freezing,forced closing and reboots

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lagging,freezing,forced closing and reboots

I've been having a few problems with ole Thrive recently. Lagging,freezing,unresponsive screen,forced closing and reboots. I did a full factory reset and reflashed the ROM I was using (dalepl rooted ICS European version) but still having these problems.
    Are there any other packages I can flash to try and remedy these problems or would this be down to a hardware problem?All other aspects, camera,WiFi audio are fine, just seem to have these freezes and crashes when using apps.
    Can anyone recommend any fixes to try?

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    It could be an installed app causing problems (running in the background). It could be memory issues tied to apps or failing hardware. Do you have enough free storage?
    shrubs likes this.
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks mcarver2000. I checked and I seemed to be having a lot of apps secretly restarting and running in the background plus quite a few unneeded apps starting at boot up. Clean Master is a great app for sorting out these issues.
    Last edited by shrubs; 10-17-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads