• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times

i think my thrive is dying.

i know that day will come but if i can fix it i will.
    when i started to play game within 5 minutes the screen started brink non stop and i have to shut it down.... change the battery not help. the thrive is rooted bought it more than three years ago.. have all the accessories..... any help i appreciated...
    Last edited by ponghclub; 06-19-2015 at 10:08 PM.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    It could be either hardware or software. If you're feeling brave enough, you can try opening up your Thrive and checking the various connections.

[HOW TO] Teardown/Rebuild/Replace A Toshiba Thrive Screen

If that doesn't help, it could (but I doubt this) be software. Have you happened to run the root tool on your Thrive? It makes it easier to flash a new ROM.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    I've been there...my Thrive finally died some time ago after I gave it to the wife. Hopefully, yours will last a bit longer...
    Ahhh...I have joined the ROOTED side of the Force...

Remove Ads

Ads