• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Toshiba AT105-1016 Bricked

Hi, I root my device (AT-105-1016) with the root the compilation of HMJ37 but my device have a compilation like this "HI60B" the first letters i'm not sure, and know the tablet is frezze on the Toshiba boot image, I can enter to the CMW Recovery and fastboot but no more than that. Please someone help me

Thanks.

2. Ads

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1952 times
    Did this device have an engineering load on it? Was it missing a bunch of stuff including the market app?
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

- Click Here to Support My Work -

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    the device don't boot man, and i can't see what the have inside, i tried install roms, kernels but don't world I thinks thats is because the compilation version

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1952 times
    All the standard devices are the same and can run any of the ROMs on here. It sounds like you had one with an engineering load. In that case, there is something different about the partitions and they will not accept one of the ROMs. Was the device missing all the standard apps?
    My Development
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ok I understand the problem is that this problem appear when i tried to root with Thrive Easy Flash. How I can see the app that are in the device if not boot???

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1973 times
    So, you rooted it before even using it?
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    the problem is i tried to root because when I send to Toshiba to repair because a factory problem the come with Android 3.0.1 and i tried to update to 3.1 with the Toshiba Station but i can't installed because appear a error to analyze the app, for this reason I tried to root and install a new ROM with this version of higher version, before try to root the device work well and comes with standar apps but know I can't boot the device, frezze in "Toshiba , leading innovation"

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1973 times
    Ok dalepl, I think we can assume that it's NOT an engineering load.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1952 times
    Yes, it sounds like it should be fine. What ROM did you try and load on it? I gather you have ClockWorkMod loaded on the device, have you tried to do a factory reset on the device yet? It will mess up the root, but it might clear the issue so it will boot. I would go into recovery, do a couple of factory resets on the device. Then try loading my HTK55D.31.5.0003 OOM Rooted ROM and see if it will boot. What region are you from? Where did you get the device?
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I tried to do a factory reset and wipe cache in the ClockWorkMod a don't fix the problem, y tried that ROM that you said the

HTK55D.31.5.0003 OOM Rooted ROM, I'm from Costa Rica and I buy in this contry thats the reason that the device is and latinoamerican version, I going to try again do all wipe and install the ROM

Ads