• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    If that does not work, it may be that there is something different in the prtitioning of the device. If this is true, then you may not be able to load a different ROM on the device. Did you by chance make a backup of your stock ROM before you tried to load the new ROM?
    My Development
    Easy Flash Tool (DOS) | Root/Unroot Tool (Linux)
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I try reinstall the ROM and the result is that in the "Toshiba, Leading Innovation" screen stay few seconds and restarts, and do this in a infinite loop

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Well, I am out of suggestions. You could try the South American ROM, but I do not think it will make a difference. I would give it a try anyway.
    My Development
    DaleNet ROMs Section - Fully Stock Roms and Rooted Stock ROMs for many different regions.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    no because the problem appear when I tried to root and install CMW, not when i install the ROM

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    Yes, but root does install a different boot image on your device. The ROMs do come with a boot image, CWM, and ROM.
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
    Yes, but root does install a different boot image on your device. The ROMs do come with a boot image, CWM, and ROM.
    I don't know that, I'm dowloading this [ROM] DaleNet HMJ37.08.5.0001 Fully Stock ROM (South American HC 3.1) in few minutes i post the result

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    don't work man, again a infinite loop in the "Toshiba Leading Innovation" screen

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1960 times
    OK, I am sorry, but I am not sure why the device is doing that. I seem to recall another user from your area having the same issue. He was trying to load a different ROM due to you guys being on HC 3.0.1. That load must have a different partition layout then the others. We have seen several with engineering ROM loads on them and they have the same issue. I really would like to get my hands on one of these and see what is different. The last guy talked to Toshiba for your region and he was told then that that was the latest ROM load and that is all he would get on it. I would have thought a newer ROM would have been released by now. Not really sure why you guys are the only ones still on HC 3.0.1. I do not know if you can return the device and get your money back. We can still flash the stock recovery back on it. If you can and by chance can get one from a different region, like a US model, I would. That device is really crippled.
    My Development

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    well thanks for your help man I really appreciated it and if you know somebody that have this device working with CMW please said me I think if I restore with a version working I can fix it, please man, thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads