• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Best Screen Protector?

I have seen two main screen protectors on here, The Armorsuit, and the Ghostarmor, if I am correct. I ask, which is the best one? The reason is because I am looking to get one but do not know which is better. AND how much for sometone to apply/install it on my Thrive.

2. Ads

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    Not really sure what is the best. Zagg makes great screen protectors. Bestbuy will install it for you as well. Some folks on amazon have reported issues with installing it theirself. Though I have never had an issue myself.

Sent from my THRiVE using Tapatalk
    Rooted Devices: HTC Evo (x2), Nook Color, Logitech Revue (sigh), Toshiba Thrive, Samsung Galaxy S, Asus Transformer
    unRooted Devices: Ego-T, and myself as of late.

IF you find a post that is helpful to you, make sure to click the "like" in the bottom right. Give your fellow users a heads up on what's useful and it's an easy way to contribute.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    i got one for $2 with my case from skindigital. it sticks on real good with no adhesive, just static.
    case works great as well.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    Any bubbling? How well does it work towards fighting glare?

Rooted Devices: HTC Evo (x2), Nook Color, Logitech Revue (sigh), Toshiba Thrive, Samsung Galaxy S, Asus Transformer

IF you find a post that is helpful to you, make sure to click the "like" in the bottom right. Give your fellow users a heads up on what's useful and it's an easy way to contribute.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    This one sounds very easy to install. I have tried too many times to put the other ones on and finally gave up. Best Buy wants too much $ for me. I even tried the Zagg and that was a chore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledhed View Post
    i got one for $2 with my case from skindigital. it sticks on real good with no adhesive, just static.
    case works great as well.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    Yeah. The greatest feature of it turns out to make it a real bear to install. Worth it to me to have the self healing properties.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    just had to line it up real good. i had to peel it back hafway, to debubble it, i had a couple few small bubbles, pushed them out slowly. if u take your tme and line it up in GOOD light, it should be bubbleless. skindigital sells the protectors in pckgs. cheap.
    the finish is not like theoriginal gloss, which was bad for finger prints. this one is more mat finish, kinda real small sparkles on the finish. i lke it! it doesn't show the smudges and wipes clean when needed.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    it also says which side to the sceen.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I put on a Zagg.Have past experience with them.Phones ,Kindles.A little difficult but worth it.I carry mine in a briefcase without protection so I want something tough. Time will tell!

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I use the Zagg protector since their stuff is tough as nails. Also had BB install it. They messed up 2 packages and finally got the 3rd on perfectly, not my concern and they didnt try to pass off one of the iffy installs. Big props for that! No bubbles, its straight, and best of all no charge to install (so i grabbed the dock that's on sale) Just the $30 for the cost of the screen cost of the dock... im gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads