• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Does anyone have the files/can anyone reupload files that've gone down?

The title says it all.

2. Ads

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    173 times
    I hate posts like this dreadful example.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyguymc View Post
    The title says it all.
    Your chances of getting any replies or help are ZERO. Are you too lazy to post your exact Thrive model, exact Thrive's Android version, and the exact names of the files you need?
    DaleNet-Thrive_10-IMM76D.01.000072314-Deodexed_Stock_Rooted_ROM-v1.0 + Avast Mobile Security + AdAway
    DaleNet-Thrive_7-HTK55D.31.5.0008-OOM_Rooted_ROM-v1.0 + Avast Mobile Security + AdAway
    Windows XP-Pro-SP3

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    That was pretty funny. I don't know the exact names since I've never seen the files before, but I do know there was a boot animation on this:[ROM] Kuroikaze Shinka CM10 thread. It was a landscape boot animation.
    Also, a quick side note: don't just call me lazy just because I didn't put certain things down. Say you met someone online called mrslob123. Would you assume that he's a slob in real life, even though you never actually met him? No. As long as it's appropriate and doesn't break the rules, we can put whatever we want. I could call myself ThriveMaster and be a noob with one. So 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzLcDo4Wpbs 2.Don't use people's screen names against them, especially if you never met them.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    445 times
    To our new user: be more measured in your responses, or you won't find yourself with posting abilities for long. Do you see ttmoo's post count? He's been a valued member of this forum for a very long time, and while you may not like the tone of his reply, he is correct as to why nobody has replied.

There have been a lot of files lost, but also some threads about what's been pulled from archives and hosted elsewhere. It would help if you mentioned something specific. Otherwise you sound like someone in the old days of Usenet who'd pop into a group and ask for "all the files" to be e-mailed to him.
    Frequent pilferer of wife's Thrive 10, currently sporting Pio's Kuroikaze Shinka B25.
    Nexus 7 owner and eternal Commodore enthusiast.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    To our new user: be more measured in your responses, or you won't find yourself with posting abilities for long. Do you see ttmoo's post count? He's been a valued member of this forum for a very long time, and while you may not like the tone of his reply, he is correct as to why nobody has replied.

There have been a lot of files lost, but also some threads about what's been pulled from archives and hosted elsewhere. It would help if you mentioned something specific. Otherwise you sound like someone in the old days of Usenet who'd pop into a group and ask for "all the files" to be e-mailed to him.
    Eh. I'm sorry. \_(ツ)_/

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Look, let's just forget about this and close the thread. I found most of the files I needed anyway.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

Ads