• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unable to download apps on my AT-105 0003

I need help! I can not download any apps from Google playstore. I did a factory reset, didn't work. I rooted my thrive, didn't work. i installed the OOM for the 0003, didn't work. Now I'm all out of options, can someone tell me how I can download apps on my AT105 without getting error code 11 (unable to connect to server DF-DLA-15). I can get into my google account but I getvan error message can't authenticate.

Thank

Gideon336

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Halo Gideon336, i'm face the same problem too but now its already fix.

I think this problem caused by the google account that contain previous data from another device.

So, to fix it you need to factory reset your thrive, in the beginning after choose language you will be directed to add your google account, sign it up, but wait, after success uncheck the all option to restore or backup from that account. Next step is date time setting, do not change right now.

Open store, let the store update itself. if the error still show, delete your account and sign in again.

That's what i do... and my AT1S0 can download and update from store.

Hope this will help you

Remove Ads

Ads