• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Are Toshiba Regza AT300 and Thrive or Excite the same device?

Hello everyone,

I need a help to confirm whether Toshiba Regza AT300 10.1" tablet goes with the same name as Thrive or Excite. I read that this device also goes by the name Thrive 10 and Excite 10 on multiple different websites including gsmarena (which list it as Thrive), but I can't find any reliable source. To make it worse, Toshiba not even list my device (AT300-10033G) on their website https://pc.toshiba-asia.com/ph/notebook/personal/tablet/AT300

Info of this device :

Name : Toshiba AT300-10033G
    Part Number : PDA08L-007025
    Current Android Version : 4.0.3.03.101072510 (First update)
    Build Number : IML74K.03.101072510
    Features : miniHDMI, Full SD card slot and SIM card slot (I think this is the only Regza model with SIM card support)

The reason why I'm asking is; if Regza AT300 happen to be the same with Thrive AT300, then I might be able to try to root it with DaleNet root tool, which I desperately need only so I can install an app that enable me to hide the navigation+status bar. If it's Excite, then there might be no hope to root this tablet.

That's all, Thank you for your help.

2. Ads

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    The Regza AT300 is known as the Excite 10 in the USA. A successor to the THRiVE series.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Awwww sht, you're right. It's not the SE version either..... now I have to give up on rooting and avoid Toshiba devices in the future. Thank you for the info.

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahmad View Post
    Awwww sht, you're right. It's not the SE version either..... now I have to give up on rooting and avoid Toshiba devices in the future. Thank you for the info.

You're welcome. Sorry to have been the bearer of bad news.

Remove Ads

Ads