• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

on and off switch!

Dear mcarver! Good day....the on and off switch is not performing when I want to clean the cache, education is a good thing! I've used this tablet every day fr the last 3 years, is it time to haveva new switch put in. When I want to move to the white box, the on and off switch does not work! If I want to close it works perfectly .....when changes these switches? Many thanks, c

2. Ads

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    So you're using the volume up/down toggle to move to the white box, but then when you press the power switch, nothing happens?

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Shadow dear! Precisely! Bravo....I called Toshiba repair and they want $252.00 to give me a new switch I could buy anotherr tablet, but this old girl is still good !! Many thanks fir ur help, c

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    The power/volume board is about $52.00US. If you are handy, there are THRiVE disassembly videos on youtube. You could replace it yourself.

Remove Ads

Ads