• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rosalie
  • 1 Post By rtmaston

Thread: ADW Launcher 1.3.3.8

Agent Thrive
    Member #
    Liked
    89 times

ADW Launcher 1.3.3.8

hello all I could not get my service station to work plus I had another problem so I did a factory reinstall.the first in 2 years guess its about time.i have to say it way very fast less than 5 minutes to home screen.now the project to reinstall the apps well a few I not going to install.i need help in my ADW Launcher.i have all my screens set and dock where I want it but the themes for each screen I cant find.the version is 1.3.3.8 I see the adw settings but when I go to themes the downloaded themes is on the left and download thems is on the bottom and a right side has a box but it is empty. if I click one theme and apply its put it on all screens.any help I welcome.i did a google search but its shows a themes preferences but I cant find it all I see is a theme box.thanks.here the link at what I was looking at. CompleteGuideToADW - adw-launcher-android - Complete guide to ADW.Launcher. - Customized Home replacement app for android devices - Google Project Hosting[/QUOTE]

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    That's a help for an older version, it looks different now. I don't think one can apply a different theme per screen. It's all or nothing.
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    I don't know how you feel about switching, especially since you have everything else set up, but if different graphics on each screen are important to you, you can do that with GoLauncherEX.
    They have a separate plug in for it, called GO Multiple Wallpaper, that allows you to choose a different graphic for each screen if you choose...
    danvee likes this.
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Agent Thrive
    Member #
    Liked
    89 times
    Thanks all for the help.I guess ill leave it for now.it looks good like it is I now have up to 8 screens if I need that many. I sent a email to them.my thrive is 2 years old not and its the first factory reset I've done.its is a hole lot faster now and I can now do different things while updates are going on before the last few months I could only do one thing at a time it would freeze for a few seconds.I also only installed apps I use it saved alot of space.thanks again all
    rosalie likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Good to hear that the reset gave new life to your Thrive. Enjoy!
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    For what it's worth, there is no need to change launchers. ADW can use Go Launcher themes as well as the Go Multiple Wallpaper. I use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper to accomplish different wallpaper for each screen. One can also have slideshow wallpaper with MultiPicture, where the image changes at set intervals or with a double-tap.

I had thought the OP was attempting to have a unique theme per screen.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Oh, thanks, M2K. I didn't know that ADW could use GO Launcher's Multiple wallpaper plug in, and I forgot about MultiPicture.
    He did say themes so I probably misunderstood...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    No problem.... we all learned something new in the process.... that's what it's all about

Remove Ads

Ads