• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Battery Calibration Issues

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1295 times
    I get that there are ways to come close, but that's why I'd validate the app results with another app or something. It just looks to me like the app is producing invalid results and one of the other apps mentioned might be more accurate. I rarely run mine down much past 50% because of previous discussions about maximizing battery life, etc., so I'm not in a position to explain the 6%.

Cheers, Dave
    Cheers, Dave

ICS Rooted (IMM76D.01.000072314)

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Originally whenever my battery reached 20% it would instantaneously drop to round about 5%. After I used the Battery Calibration app it fixed that issue. I think the current problem might be related.

I think it's most likely a software glitch since I am able to get more than 7 hours of continuous use from the battery. Iíll try pandaís recommendation of unplugging the CMOS battery and see if it helps. In any case it's not a major problem. Thanks for the help.
    rosalie likes this.

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    1904 times
    Twitter
    piomasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    Originally whenever my battery reached 20% it would instantaneously drop to round about 5%. After I used the Battery Calibration app it fixed that issue. I think the current problem might be related.

I think it's most likely a software glitch since I am able to get more than 7 hours of continuous use from the battery. Iíll try pandaís recommendation of unplugging the CMOS battery and see if it helps. In any case it's not a major problem. Thanks for the help.
    Did you reboot? Those drops look like mine when I reboot and do something in recovery a few times.

Sent from my AT300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    JB/ICS OC Kernels | My ROMs section | TWRP Recovery for Thrive
    CM10 General Thread | Jelly Bean Guide
    Donations, always appreciated!
    Need a rollback or reflash? Just send a PM!

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pio_masaki View Post
    Did you reboot? Those drops look like mine when I reboot and do something in recovery a few times.

Sent from my AT300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I did not reboot, it was through normal usage. I fixed that problem but the battery is not accurately calibrated. I'll the suggestions and update in a few days.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks for the help guys my battery stats are running normally. After unplugging the CMOS battery the first time nothing changed, but after the second attempt the problem was fixed.
    rosalie likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads