• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

AT1S0 - ADB Driver for Win XP SP3 (32bit)

Hi all,
    I have AT1S0 Toshiba tablet and I need to set ADB driver for this tablet so I could debug on it. I tried all suggestion that I was able to find but neither of them didn't help me. First of all when I connect tablet and PC using USB cable nothing happens. I tried both connectors, bottom (wide one) and mini USB from side. Cables are OK, I tested them. Can someone give me link to driver that I need to install or some steps that I need to resolve this issue. I also turn debugging ON.

Best Regards,
    jere

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    I believe you can find the drivers in the Easy Flash Tool for the 7". [Tool] DaleNet Thrive Univeral Easy Flash Tool

It's the mini-USB file connecting to the PC. If you have had previous devices connected via ADB, you may need to manually select the drivers from a list.
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you for answering. I downloaded that file and executed USB_ADB_Drivers_Eng_Multi_x86_x64.EXE. Now when I connect tablet with PC, WinXP detects my tablet. Problem is now that system can't find MTP and AT1S0 driver. Also I don't see device in Eclipse. Can you please tell me what to do next.

Thank you in advance

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    Windows XP is a bit convoluted. If the device is in debug mode (and the adb drivers are installed), Windows will connect just fine. However, it will then think it needs to install the MTP drivers, and it prompts that it found a new device and wants to install drivers. Don't install drivers at this prompt. Are you able to communicate with the device via the adb shell? If so you may need to kill the adb server and restart it for Eclipse to detect the device.

Note: MTP will require Media Player 10 for XP or the MTP kit from Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=19153.
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

tre
    Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Try this

you can try this link to download https://devsjournal.com/download-min...boot-tool.html

Remove Ads

Ads