• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SD card problem

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hope this is the right place for a new discussion. I have a 32GB G. Skill Micro SD card in an adapter that I've been using in my camera. I've been using it in this camera for some time. I was taking pictures, then all of a sudden, I got a message of "card error" on my camera. I can't even use the sd card in my laptop because it won't open up. Can someone help me? I hate the thoughts of this card being bad, if it is, any suggestions on a decent sd card?

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryledz View Post
    Hope this is the right place for a new discussion. I have a 32GB G. Skill Micro SD card in an adapter that I've been using in my camera. I've been using it in this camera for some time. I was taking pictures, then all of a sudden, I got a message of "card error" on my camera. I can't even use the sd card in my laptop because it won't open up. Can someone help me? I hate the thoughts of this card being bad, if it is, any suggestions on a decent sd card?
    I suspect this is better served in the "General" area, since this isn't a Toshiba Thrive issue. That said, here's my two cents:

It sounds like the SD card may have died. There are software tools that can try to recover data off a damaged card, so you can always give them a go, but I wouldn't hold out much hope.

I generally use Sandisk cards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads