• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Hey all...What's the best way to store my backup/extra battery?

Hey what's going on Toshiba thrive owners, I need your help. This Thrve is without a doubt the best android tablet I have ever owned and of course one of the best benefits is being able to remove the battery. So I just got my extra battery today in my 1Sale a Day bundle So my question is what is the best way to store my backup battery? I want to make sure that I can use my Thrive for many years so should I charge the battery up fl and then store it or kill it completely and then wrap it up? Appreciate the help...Thrive 4 Life

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times

Re: Hey all...What's the best way to store my backup/extra battery?

Basically, I would just store the spare (charged) in a cool place and swap them out every month.
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    Charged to 40%, sealed in a ziplock bag and kept in the 'fridge (NOT the freezer).

P.S. Didn't you ask this question in another section of the forum? Must be a Chicago Bears fan.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Ya you got me...I posted the ? 1st in the Accessories area but then noticed that NO ONE checks that forum so I Cc'd. Sorry....first time posting for me so I got excited and yes....I am a HUGE Bears fans! DA BEARS

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times

swap them out

I use 3 batterys and swap them out as they shut the tt down on their own. I have them over a year now and get good use time from them.
    John

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    371 times
    Change mine out every 30 days with a full charge on it. Put it in the box it came with and keep it near my desktop desk so I know where it is then mark the date on my calendar for a
    reminder. So far so good!
    Dennis
    Dennis

DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)
    "In Memory of my wife Donna"

Remove Ads

Ads