• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Well...this sucks...

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    I was thinking of that, but at the same time, if I'm going to buy another tablet, I'm thinking of going with some of the newer, faster tablets out there like the Excite. It's a shame more tablets don't have the full array of full sized ports like the Thrive does.
    Running an Excite 10 (AT 300)

2. Ads

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kadius View Post
    I was thinking of that, but at the same time, if I'm going to buy another tablet, I'm thinking of going with some of the newer, faster tablets out there like the Excite. It's a shame more tablets don't have the full array of full sized ports like the Thrive does.
    ^^ Word! (Wait, do the kids still say that these days?)

Anyway, it really feels like the industry is trying to push me towards...I dont know...a cloud!
    Ahhh...I have joined the ROOTED side of the Force...

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrid View Post
    ^^ Word! (Wait, do the kids still say that these days?)

Anyway, it really feels like the industry is trying to push me towards...I dont know...a cloud!
    Actually, it's "werd" and yes, kids still say it these days, lol.

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    91 times
    Sorry about your Thrive! This is why The only time its out of its case is when I clean her. I have a moko case and a bobj case and when I take it on the road its also in a padded sleeve.
    Toshiba Thrive 32gb- DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)
    HTC Hero Rooted Cyanogen 7

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy192 View Post
    Sorry about your Thrive! This is why The only time its out of its case is when I clean her. I have a moko case and a bobj case and when I take it on the road its also in a padded sleeve.
    Thanks. My Thrive was in the portfolio case when I dropped it and cracked the screen. It just happened to land on a corner and on this case, there is no protection on the corners. Next tablet I get is going to get a shock absorbing sleeve/case so this won't happen again. Lesson learned the hard way.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    WURD. Anyway, hope you can find parts. I would buy a refurb or one from ebay and repair the unit you have now.
    NOTE: My comments are my own and not those of anyone who knows anything about the Thrive, unless otherwise noted. They are just suggestions, nothing more, and probably will not work in every (or any) situation. If you think I've offended you, please PM me, so we can clear the air in private. I have no affiliation with any company or private individual who knows anything about anything to do with the Thrive. Please exercise due dilegence when attempting any suggestion I may have offered.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    254 times
    Lol @ word. I was hoping on turning my broken glass thrive into best buy for their black tie protection. Oh well, at least I still have the second Thrive I bought at the Navy exchange. Maybe they'll give me an excite instead.

Whose up to signing a petition to come out with a Thrive 2?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
    danvee likes this.
    "I would rather THRiVE than be EXCITEd."
    ADW Launcher Ex FAQ/Guide | Thrive Root/Unroot Video Tutorial/Walkthrough
    Phone(s) : Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Stock ICS (Android 4.0.4) | Motorola Droid (OG) - UltimateDroid 3.2.5 ROM w/ ChevyNo1 ULV 1.25 Ghz kernel
    Tablet(s) : Archos 70IT 250 GB - Stock, Rooted w/ Developer firmware | B+N Nook Color - Miui.us latest Miui v 1.11.4 w/ Dal's OC kernel set @ 1300 Mhz. | Toshiba Thrive 32 GB -
    DaleNet Thrive IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM(Android 4.0.4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads