• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Words with Friends issue??????????

Is anyone have trouble with their words with friends app? Mine was working great for 2 weeks or so and now it keeps "force closing". HELP??

2. Ads

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    I personally haven't even loaded it on my thrive, but love the game. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling it? Any new applications loaded since it last worked correctly?
    Rooted Devices: HTC Evo (x2), Nook Color, Logitech Revue (sigh), Toshiba Thrive, Samsung Galaxy S, Asus Transformer
    unRooted Devices: Ego-T, and myself as of late.

IF you find a post that is helpful to you, make sure to click the "like" in the bottom right. Give your fellow users a heads up on what's useful and it's an easy way to contribute.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Yes, I am having issues too. It force closes all the time. I did reinstall but that didn't solve it.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    what Roms are you guys/gals on? rooted or no? I'm going to add it now and see how I fair with it.
    Rooted Devices: HTC Evo (x2), Nook Color, Logitech Revue (sigh), Toshiba Thrive, Samsung Galaxy S, Asus Transformer

IF you find a post that is helpful to you, make sure to click the "like" in the bottom right. Give your fellow users a heads up on what's useful and it's an easy way to contribute.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I'm rooted
    Dalenet hmj37.01.5.0032 oom rooted rom
    Last edited by phillygirl2011; 01-04-2012 at 08:08 AM. Reason: added rom

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    with which version? settings/about tablet/at bottom, please provide build number.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    JUST as I was about to come back and report that it wasn't crashing on me, it decided to FC here as well. Fired it back up, and got maybe 30 seconds of playtime before it did it again. I will look for an older version and see if it works, and how well. I shall report back later.

alright, so on the market it seems all HC tablet owners are having issues with it since the last update. We might just be stuck until they release a fix for it.
    Last edited by tamed; 01-04-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Mine was working fine until about 2:00 yesterday afternoon. Now it keeps force closing. However I can play it on my phone. So frustrating!! It will not let me play on FB either from my Thrive!

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Twitter
    goldenicon
    from what i'm seeing, it seems to crash when it trys to display an ad that no longer exists. Would be great if someone who has purchased it could chime in on whether or not they have issues.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    How long do you think before they release a fix? So annoying that I can not get to it on facebook either on the thrive. I'm getting ready to trade it in for a IPAD2!! If anyone figures it out let me know!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads