• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: At 100 Help Me

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy At 100 Help Me

Hello For All
    please help me i Flash My Toshiba Thrive AT100 with original Roms but I was shocked there is a stroke on the screen after the flash roms passed look the pictures and help me please
    17392980_1467950746558136_2117760645_n.jpg17690848_1478477588838785_545299747_n.jpg17691014_1478477518838792_1743975442_n.jpg

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Hi,

Hopefully this isn't too serious. Can you provide some more information, please:

- Which ROM exactly did you flash it with?
    - Does this line down your screen persist once you have unlocked the tablet?
    - Does it show up when you open an app, or is it just on the background of the main screen?
    - If it is only on the background of the main screen, have you tried changing the background to one of the other included wallpapers and does it still show up if you do this?

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeddlingMonk View Post
    Hi,

Hopefully this isn't too serious. Can you provide some more information, please:

- Does it show up when you open an app, or is it just on the background of the main screen?
    - If it is only on the background of the main screen, have you tried changing the background to one of the other included wallpapers and does it still show up if you do this?
    thank you for the answer
    1- Original ROM 4.0.4
    2-the line remains even if I open an application or a video or even if I change wallpaper
    3-the touch works very well but I notice as if the screen these imbalance and goes up
    4-all its happening when i passed the rom

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,

thank you for the answer
    1- Original ROM 4.0.4
    2-the line remains even if I open an application or a video or even if I change wallpaper
    3-the touch works very well but I notice as if the screen these imbalance and goes up
    4-all its happening when i passed the rom

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Thanks for the extra info - that helps.

Have you tried a factory reset since you flashed the new ROM? If not, try that and see if it resolves the issue.

If that still does not work, my next suggestion is to try reflashing the ROM (I assume you know how to do this as you have already done this once?).

Let us know how you go with it.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the extra info - that helps.

Have you tried a factory reset since you flashed the new ROM? If not, try that and see if it resolves the issue.

If that still does not work, my next suggestion is to try reflashing the ROM (I assume you know how to do this as you have already done this once?).

Let us know how you go with it.
    Big thank's you dear
    i reste wipe data and cash and not resolved the probleme and i re flashed the rom and re wipe dat and cash and not worke againe
    please give me the method for re flashing and the best original rom thank you .

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    You're welcome.

What process are you using to flash the ROM?

Probably the most reliable/stable ROM is Dalepl's ICS 4.0.4 ROM. Most of the links are not working, sbut you can still get a copy of the US ROM from my post here:

Please see [ROM] DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)

Remove Ads

Ads