• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XeBuZer0 View Post
    yes, I want to connect a mtp device to the thive, and manage its files from the thrive, because when I try, it doesn´t happen nothing, some ideas why and how to do it correctly???
    thanks
    If you search for 'MTP Host' on Google Playstore, you will find a few apps that let you connect various types of cameras to your Android device to transfer photos via USB if that is what you are trying to connect.

tamxir

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    xebuzer0
    ok, the problem is that UMS is too doferent from mtp, so maybe I´ll check the apps later and if some of them work or anyone work I´ll be back here xP
    Thanks people

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    As far as I know, no Thrives came shipped with ICS, so it had to have been an update. In any case, no. OTA ICS cannot be rooted. You would have to send a private message to dalepl or pio_masaki, and ask them to roll your Thrive back to Honeycomb. That can be rooted, and then you can flash a rooted ICS ROM, or any of the other ROMs found here.
    Last edited by rosalie; 06-07-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: added links
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads