• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Question about ICS rollback

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    A reset does not roll you back but you need only PM dalepl to start the process.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    its just sad that how paranoid people are these daysI would let him roll mine back.if I can get root without frying this tablet I think I will go back to Linux hacking. I have bricked 4 tablets reverse engeneering. I am getting lazy these days. Maybe I will start from the beginning again like I did windows and Linux but I don't know if I have the time now days or the patients.Basically android is Linux but minus the control users had in the terminal. All I want right now is to effectively replace the fast boot with CWM nothing seems to work on this OS. from there I can begin to take control of the tablet that cost me a lot of money.
    Last edited by justamutt; 10-31-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Plz tell me

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    452 times
    Once dalepl and Pio Masaki were no longer around much, dalepl made the tool publicly accessible. You can now restore your Thrive to full factory fresh condition.

Be warned: this is a very deep-level procedure, and it can brick your Thrive. Use the tool at your own risk.

Also, from time to time we've seen other people offer to do the remote flashing. At best, they are hoping for money. Worse, they may be trying to gain access to your PC, and install viruses or other malware.

[TOOL] Reflashing Your AT100/105 Device When It Will Not Boot

Since this is an old thread, I will close it now. Any new discussions can take place in a new thread, without any confusion as to having to turn to dalepl.
    Usurper of wife's Thrive 10, now sporting dalepl's much-improved version of Toshiba's ICS 4.0.4.
    Nexus 7 owner, eternal Commodore enthusiast, and hobbyist of making old tech do the unexpected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Ads