• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: [Guide] Your walkthrough of Jelly Bean ROMs for the Thrive 10"

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi, First time doing anything with my tablet Toshiba Thrive 10, however I was able to install the U5 Exculted Elphant using Toshiba Thrive CM10 Dev Wiki. Just by reading all of the information and direction given from Indest. Would like to help as editor volunteer. Very excited about your developer's work. Took a course on Technical Writing. Thanks,

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pio_masaki View Post
    Guys, sorry the book thing was a bad joke, though I'm sure there are books on this subject that are available. Or maybe not..hmmm

Picture pop up book for android beginners?

Hi, First time doing anything with my tablet Toshiba Thrive 10, however I was able to install the U5 Exculted Elphant using Toshiba Thrive CM10 Dev Wiki. Just by reading all of the information and direction given from Indest. Would like to help as editor volunteer. Very excited about your developer's work. Took a course on Technical Writing. Thanks,[QUOTE
    Edit: checked out those links, now I'm actually considering it...my wife will hate you guys, now not only will I build android, fix android, help android users, but now writing about android!

Not so sure I have a book worth of material unless I delve deeper into it then simply using the various options, but include building and porting for various ROMs like AOKP, CM and the rest.

This will be an interesting endeavor, to say the least. Any editor volunteers? :beer:

Sent from my HTC DNA[/QUOTE]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Ads