• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Thrive sound only works when it is siting on base unit

Just picked up a AT100 from a friend and the sound only works when it is sitting on the base. Both head phone and unit speakers do the same. If I am using earbuds and remove the thrive from the base the sound stops as well. I have gone in and done the sound settings as suggested on other post I came across. Helped with the sound quality while on base unit but again sounds is killed soon as I remove unit form base.

2. Ads

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chipster314 View Post
    Just picked up a AT100 from a friend and the sound only works when it is sitting on the base. Both head phone and unit speakers do the same. If I am using earbuds and remove the thrive from the base the sound stops as well. I have gone in and done the sound settings as suggested on other post I came across. Helped with the sound quality while on base unit but again sounds is killed soon as I remove unit form base.
    What if the THRiVE is completely turned off and not on the base, and you power it up and then plug in headphones or speakers?

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Today powered up and tried playing music from USB and it only works when siting on the base, headphones or built in speakers. Soon as you lift off base no sound

Remove Ads

Ads