• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: (mod) ics sound

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I've been good, busy at work and with 4 kids now, yikes! So when I flash this, will it delete all user data, app data like flashing a ROM? Also my build is IMM76D.01.000072314, which varied from the original post with a D after the 76. Should I assume this is the same build?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asimmons4 View Post
    I've been good, busy at work and with 4 kids now, yikes! So when I flash this, will it delete all user data, app data like flashing a ROM? Also my build is IMM76D.01.000072314, which varied from the original post with a D after the 76. Should I assume this is the same build?

Good to hear that things are well with you. Wow, you've got your hands full, then with working and raising 4 little ones too
    No, this mod won't wipe anything. You should, as Dan said, always do a backup before doing any mod, though.
    I have the D after the 76 in my build # too (dalepl's ICS ROM) and used this mod, so it should be fine.
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Great! Thanks for the awesome help!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    You're very welcome. Let us know how it works for you. I'll be flashing the mod again myself today. I was just listening to some recordings of notes that I'd dictated into Evernote, and man, I had forgotten how much this really helped when I had it.
    That was the real test for me. Even with volume to the max, my recordings have always been almost inaudible on playback. After implementing this mod, I could hear them from across the room!
    Last edited by rosalie; 06-29-2013 at 06:53 AM.
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    This mod worked great! Thanks for all the work. It has lost all boxiness of the sound

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    rosalie likes this.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    I can't remember if I flashed this when it first came out or not - but I tried flashing it today just in case and the flash failed - do yoiu think this means its already installed ?

Sent from my Aoikazed by Pio Thrive
    32gb Thrive
    Dalepl's IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)

Agent Thrive
    Member #
    Liked
    89 times
    Great Work.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Twitter
    kg7hq
    Hello Team and Happy Friday,

I had some spare time today and applied the SRS6 file to my Pio JellyBean ROM and it seems to work like a champ. The volume is louder and brighter than my wifes ICS ROM. I'm going to do the same to hers after posting this message
    Thank you,

All the Best from the Great Northwest...

Phonefreedom

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Vgeezy, if you could upload it to a different host, preferably one that doesn't require log-in and giving out personal informations, I would be grateful...

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    How do you do this? I have rooted with IMM76.01.000072314 (DaleNet Stock Rooted) Successfully. I have downloaded srs6 but i have no idea what to do next.

"If you do not know how to do that, please on how to do it. It's real simple." makes no sense

Where is the "How to do it section"

PLEASE HELP
    Trying to learn plus these speakers suck since ICS

Thank you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads