• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "Breaking News" HuluPlus.apk Has Been Successfully Modded By Vgeezy

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Ads but no content...

It does the same for me as it does for MemThrive. I don't have an ad blocker. It plays the adds and then buffers until it says I'm having network issues, which I'm not. Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to make this work!
    Quote Originally Posted by MemThrive View Post
    ====================================Hi, I have tested both versions on my android devices and have had no luck.I want to know it works before I do sign up with HuluPlus, so just testing the Free Gallery.What it does:App seems to work well, opens, lists options, lists available videos, etc.Upon selecting a video, it opens up stream to the commercials and plays them (normally under 1 minute adds).Then, moves on to opening the selected program (video), but does not get past buffering and brings up "It appears you are having network issues. Please try...."My devices:Android TV (MK802, 1.5Ghz, 1GRam)7" Amaze Tablet (Arm9 1.5Ghs, 1GRam)My Conclusion: It is not a network issue as: - on both devices Netflix works fine. - I can view Hulu fine using my Windows Computers on the same LAN. It must be the app has brocken links somewhere. Anyone have same issue? Update somewhere?Thanks,Mem\

2. Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads