• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

app. called "note everything"

Good evening to all and a very good veterans day!
    I downloaded the above, wrote several rough dirges and now I would like to send them to the Toshiba laptop and print out. How is this done, many thanks in advance......charlotte m

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    If they're openable in a program on your laptop, you can upload to Box, Dropbox, Copy or Google Drive, download them to the laptop, open and print them.
    You could also email them to yourself and retrieve on the laptop.
    Depending on the printer you have (and it's WiFi enabled) there may be an app in the PlayStore by the manufacturer that will allow direct printing. I use Printer Share, myself, which is a paid app, but often free on Amazon.

Not enough info provided to be more specific.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    thank you so much danvee you always help me out....lol....I sent one page to my email and then printed out, but I was wondering how all these pages could not go to a file on the laptop...i check box, drop box, txs again, charlotte

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    Give Cloud Print a look. It uses one's Google account to print from the Android to a printer connected to a networked PC or to your network. Price is free.
    Found my signature file, but it appears to be empty...

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarver2000 View Post
    Give Cloud Print a look. It uses one's Google account to print from the Android to a printer connected to a networked PC or to your network. Price is free.
    thank you mccarver, you always answer my questions which are so helpful. grateful charlotte

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Dear Dan: I'm having trouble with the male cord that juices up the thrive, it is too bent because I've been playing a lot of word chums lately, which is portrait style, so I've bent the rubber cord and cannot straighten it out. Dumb me. Where do I buy another? Many thanks, charlotte, by the way happy thanksgiving.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    Does it effect the operation?
    If so, readily available on Amazon, eBay, 1SaleADay, Ben's Outlet, etc. I've even gotten them with a 90 plug. (not oem Toshiba, of course)
    Also, anyone with reasonable skills can pick up a replacement plug at Radio Shack and solder it on.

Happy Turkey Day to you, too..
    Last edited by danvee; 11-20-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    ~Dan

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by danvee View Post
    Does it effect the operation?
    If so, readily available on Amazon, eBay, 1SaleADay, Ben's Outlet, etc. I've even gotten them with a 90 plug. (not oem Toshiba, of course)
    Also, anyone with reasonable skills can pick up a replacement plug at Radio Shack and solder it on.

Happy Turkey Day to you, too..
    Thank you I'll go to eBay.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    ~Dan

Remove Ads

Ads