• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [APP] Circle Battery Indicator with 1% (root not required)

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Found same app in market.

Quote Originally Posted by Garemlin View Post
    Came across this nice little app on one of our sister forums that was found on XDA. It puts a circle battery indicator in your notification bar that has 1% increments. I have tested it and confirmed it works on the Asus Transformer and Acer A500 and it has also been confirmed to work on the Samsung 10.1. So I am pretty confident it will work on the Thrive as well.

[APP] 27-OCT-2010 Circular battery Indicator with % (No root required) - xda-developers

Looks to be nearly the same as "Battery Circle" by Adrian.Urich on market. I downloaded and it is good. Even has temps in the status when you tap on it. 5 stars!

https://market.android.com/details?i...lights.battery

2. Ads

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Quote Originally Posted by techelec View Post
    I really want to make my Thrive look better I need to know how to do this! It will be so much easier.... Is there a video/written tutorial on this? Change a Photoshop PNG so it does
    not have any whites or blacks or whatever and just shows text?
    Am I the only one on the planet who does not have photoshop?

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    No? What? Yes, I own Photoshop, but... a lot of people don't own and don't know how to use PS.
    gadget fanatic, and a thriveforums super mod.

Have a problem THRiVE Related? Check out the ThriveForums Official THRiVE FAQ's

Afraid of getting in trouble? New Member? Read OUR GUIDELINES

my_devices: Android: Toshiba Thrive (not rooted, stock 3.2), Kindle Fire (not rooted, stock), Sony S1 (not rooted, stock), SE Xperia PLAY (not rooted, Android 2.3 w/ QQLauncher Pro) iOS/Other: 2goPad Windows OS Tablet, Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 1, iPod touch 1G/4G

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    No? What? Yes, I own Photoshop, but... a lot of people don't own and don't know how to use PS.
    I used it in a previous life at work and liked it alot. Just not at home. I have seen alot of people though use it at home as well.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by samsci View Post
    I used it in a previous life at work and liked it alot. Just not at home. I have seen alot of people though use it at home as well.
    lol

my_devices: Android: Toshiba Thrive (not rooted, stock 3.2), Kindle Fire (not rooted, stock), Sony S1 (not rooted, stock), SE Xperia PLAY (not rooted, Android 2.3 w/ QQLauncher Pro) iOS/Other: 2goPad Windows OS Tablet, Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 1, iPod touch 1G/4G

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Nice, been looking for a battery app like that, it works great.

Sent from my Toshiba THRiVE using Tapatalk
    -Rooted Toshiba Thrive
    -Samsung Galaxy S II (i777)

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    I really want to make my Thrive look better I need to know how to do this! It will be so much easier.... Is there a video/written tutorial on this? Change a Photoshop PNG so it does
    It is really all about playing with Photoshop and seeing what you can do. I didn't change or convert anything. I just created a new image with a transparent background.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    I really want to make my Thrive look better I need to know how to do this! It will be so much easier.... Is there a video/written tutorial on this? Change a Photoshop PNG so it does not have any whites or blacks or whatever and just shows text?
    If you'd rather not deal with Photoshop then perhaps you'll find this program to your liking. It's an oldie but a goodie IMO - Create 3D Graphics with Xara 3D Maker 7

From their features page...

Xara 3D (does 2D text as well) can save images in all the formats you'll need for use on-screen, in presentations or for movie titles and credits, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG (including full PNG alpha channel), ICO (icon) and CUR (cursor). And for animations you can export as animated GIF, AVI and SWF (vector and bitmap).
    Last edited by epakrat75; 08-08-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times

I just posted something in the Graphics section I think you may find most useful. No Photshop necessary.

[WWW] Easy text icon creator

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Garemlin View Post
    I just posted something in the Graphics section I think you may find most useful. No Photshop necessary.

[WWW] Easy text icon creator
    Thanks for the help, but how do you erase the background? It still shows up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads