• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

how stiff is Roo Case Exec Portfolio?

I want a case that make me feel comfortable putting my thrive in my backpack, and so far this looks like the best bet, but could someone who owns it tell me how stiff is it? Will it help resist bending and what-not? Or does it really just offer some surface protection?

Thanks in advance
    Amazon.com: rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Black) Leather Case Cover with Landscape / Portrait View for Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch Android Tablet: Electronics

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I have it...its what I'd call a premium case. The shell that actually houses the thrive is very stiff...its almost as if it has a backing to the tablet. Only draw back is that its hard to get the USB/mini USB/HCMI port housing door open. Every other port/camera is accessible. The zipper case is very nice. once its closed, one would think you have an "old school" organizer" there are sleeves for cards and small amounts of paper work. Definitely recommend!

Remove Ads

Ads