• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 3 pack of Stylus for $0.76

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    thanks for posting I just ordered 2 they will work great for people signing for square.. if they disappear no biggie at that price.

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    sultore
    haha, well, I guess the worst case scenario - I have wasted $1.

I'll pick up one of the brushes - those look like exactly what I *really* want.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    sounds like they would be good for traveling no worries about losing one. When you get to where your going use your good ones. same for kids using during school they lose them not much pocket change out your pocket.. I'm looking foreword to trying them out. yes even ladies have those fat fingers on some of these buttons. very good idea to use in the kitchen with the recipe cards. Thanks, Lawnkiller.
    David did check the nomad paint brush out that did look cool. The delivery time really sound like a long time, must be coming from a paddle boat from China.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDAZWIFE View Post

David did check the nomad paint brush out that did look cool. The delivery time really sound like a long time, must be coming from a paddle boat from China.
    I ordered these recently (they must be popular, the price is up to a whole 98 cents!) and got the shipping confirmation today. I laughed when I read: "This shipment will be delivered by Other." I have never seen Amazon list "delivery by Other" before. I imagined the package strapped to the back of a giant, plodding tortoise. It would explain the estimated delivery date of 2/9-2/28. Hmmm, "Other," maybe it is coming from the island on Lost.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i ordered two sets..! TY for the great find!

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I ordered these from Amazon a couple weeks ago when they were the same price of .76 a pack. I paid $11 for the Toshiba stylus and it works pretty good but I bet these cheap ones will work almost as well. I mean, what is there not to work as long as they don't scratch. Problem is they come from China I think so it will be another couple weeks before I get them.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    I always wanted a pet Tortoise. MMM load up on lettuce. OTHER!!! Identical twins Niles and Holland Perry maybe that is who they are talking about. LOL that is from the movie OTHER
    1972 psychological horror film directed by Robert Mulligan

Quote Originally Posted by lithicbee View Post
    I ordered these recently (they must be popular, the price is up to a whole 98 cents!) and got the shipping confirmation today. I laughed when I read: "This shipment will be delivered by Other." I have never seen Amazon list "delivery by Other" before. I imagined the package strapped to the back of a giant, plodding tortoise. It would explain the estimated delivery date of 2/9-2/28. Hmmm, "Other," maybe it is coming from the island on Lost.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    @forestplay
    I ordered a set on 1/6 and the expected delivery is between 2/2 - 2/21.

Not only is that incredibly slow delivery, but the window of delivery time is wide (3 weeks!).

-Bob
    My Thrive: 10.1", 32GB, Android 3.2.1 HTK55D.31.5.0003
    Accessories: 32GB SD, Blurex case + more
    (click to see reviews of all my Thrive Accessories).
    Thrive transfer file using DropBox <== click to get your free storage.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I ordered 2 sets on 1/6 and as of today (2/3) they have not arrived. Man, that is slow shipping. When I ordered them I was unaware they were coming from China. Oh well, good deal nonetheless.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I ordered these on Jan. 5 and received a notice that they shipped that very day. I still don't have them. I don't really need them as the Toshiba stylus I bought with the Thrive is still working great but gosh, I've never heard of shipping anywhere around the world being THAT slow. It would not surprise me if this is all a scam anyway, with them not sending anything but getting .76 from probably thousands of people. Who is going to make a big deal over .76? For some unknown and untrackable entity in China (get this, lucky electronics - if ever there was a sham name that's it!!!), that could be a lot of money coming their way with no risk whatsoever. I see now when I just checked Amazon that there are 1200 reviews, most unfavorable. It looks like maybe they do ship these things sooner or later but the quality once you get them makes you wish you had not wasted the money. Oh well, time will tell.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads