• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 158
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 3 pack of Stylus for $0.76

  1. #11
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    3885
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Peoria AZ
    Posts
    7,845
    Liked
    1295 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xm41907 View Post
    If you're looking for something god to use for drawing, you've got to check out the Nomad Brush (Nomad Brush: Paintbrush Stylus | Paint Anywhere!) I've got one and it's far superior to a regular stylus for drawing. Nomad + Autosketch = awesome.
    How in the heck does that work on the Thrive? It's a brush tip, isn't it? I notice you mention Autosketch, but what do you use it with on the Thrive?
    Cheers, Dave

    ICS Rooted (IMM76D.01.000072314)

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Developer

    Member #
    3415
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    740
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    It is a brush but it has conductive thread mixed in with the bristles. I wrote my reply to quickly and meant to say Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk (https://market.android.com/details?i...chbookhd&hl=en). Check out videos on youtube for it and the ipad and you'll see how it works. Unfortunately Ipad has all the great paint programs. I'm still hoping to get something like Artrage on android. Sketchbook Pro does work great but it's missing tools such as dodge and burn.

  4. #13
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    3885
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Peoria AZ
    Posts
    7,845
    Liked
    1295 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xm41907 View Post
    It is a brush but it has conductive thread mixed in with the bristles. I wrote my reply to quickly and meant to say Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk (https://market.android.com/details?i...chbookhd&hl=en). Check out videos on youtube for it and the ipad and you'll see how it works. Unfortunately Ipad has all the great paint programs. I'm still hoping to get something like Artrage on android. Sketchbook Pro does work great but it's missing tools such as dodge and burn.
    Thanks. I downloaded Express so I'll have it when my stylus arrives. Which Nomad do you use, there are several models?
    Last edited by DoubleDAZ; 01-15-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    Cheers, Dave

    ICS Rooted (IMM76D.01.000072314)

  5. #14
    Thrive Operative
    Member #
    8312
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    229
    Liked
    15 times
    I have not used a stylus for years. Why do I need one now?

    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

  6. #15
    Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    4908
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    894
    Liked
    60 times
    Quote Originally Posted by asctony View Post
    I have not used a stylus for years. Why do I need one now?

    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    It is all a personal preference, I use a stylus to help reduce fingerprints and also to select items that my fat fingers sometimes have trouble with.

    Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk
    Toshiba Thrive 32GB
    Running DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Deodexed Stock Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4)

  7. #16
    Developer

    Member #
    3415
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    740
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    I have the mil short tip. If I'd had the money, I would have gotten the dual tip one though. If you like painting, it really gives a feel of painting. I tried using a stylus, and it sticks to the screen too much. This is so fluid, and with the longer brush, you can make larger strokes than with a small stylus. I wouldn't suggest using this for regular stylus stuff, but for painting/drawing, it works well.

  8. #17
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    3885
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Peoria AZ
    Posts
    7,845
    Liked
    1295 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xm41907 View Post
    I have the mil short tip. If I'd had the money, I would have gotten the dual tip one though. If you like painting, it really gives a feel of painting. I tried using a stylus, and it sticks to the screen too much. This is so fluid, and with the longer brush, you can make larger strokes than with a small stylus. I wouldn't suggest using this for regular stylus stuff, but for painting/drawing, it works well.
    Thanks. The fluidity would be my reason to get one. I don't have my cheap stylus yet, so I'll wait to get a feel for whether or not I'll use one. I don't paint, but I'm thinking of using a stylus for Photoshop Touch and other photo apps.

    BTW, I'm thinking of cutting these posts and putting them in their own thread, if you have no objections.
    Cheers, Dave

    ICS Rooted (IMM76D.01.000072314)

  9. #18
    Developer

    Member #
    3415
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    740
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    No problems here. I was thinking I should make a review post of it for the community.
    DoubleDAZ likes this.

  10. #19
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    3885
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Peoria AZ
    Posts
    7,845
    Liked
    1295 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xm41907 View Post
    No problems here. I was thinking I should make a review post of it for the community.
    I think that would be an excellent idea and I won't have to bother with these then.
    Cheers, Dave

    ICS Rooted (IMM76D.01.000072314)

  11. #20
    Developer

    Member #
    3415
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    740
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    I don't use it.
    Will do. I'll see if I can come up with one tomorrow.


 
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast


Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

$0.76 how much is it

,
16 pack stylus
,
16 stylus pack
,
8 pack stylus
,
amazon thrive stylus
,
autosketch stylus
,
can i use a stylus on a toshiba thrive
,
can i use a stylus on my toshiba thrive?
,
can i use stylus on toshiba thrive
,
ipad autosketch stylus
,

razorfish stylus

,
stylus the work with toshiba thrive
,
stylus under $10
,
toshiba thrive accessory pack
,

toshiba thrive stylus

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.