• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By revco

Thread: LapLog

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times

LapLog

Came across this a few months ago, really like the idea behind it. Looks like a great product. Anyone have any experience?

Eco-friendly iPad Accessories for Tablets, Notebooks and Netbooks; We specialize in organic hand-crafted iPad stands.

2. Ads

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    That does look wicked comfy. My luck, though, I'd plop down to my LapLog and somehow smack my face into the wooden parts. I wonder how it would hold up to the enlongated 16:10 screens in portrait mode. Almost looks like it could fall over because of the height.
    techelec likes this.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    I don't like the designs. They look comfy and all, but are they high quality products?
    gadget fanatic, and a thriveforums super mod.

Have a problem THRiVE Related? Check out the ThriveForums Official THRiVE FAQ's

Afraid of getting in trouble? New Member? Read OUR GUIDELINES

my_devices: Android: Toshiba Thrive (not rooted, stock 3.2), Kindle Fire (not rooted, stock), Sony S1 (not rooted, stock), SE Xperia PLAY (not rooted, Android 2.3 w/ QQLauncher Pro) iOS/Other: 2goPad Windows OS Tablet, Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 1, iPod touch 1G/4G

Remove Ads

Ads