• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zires

Thread: Cyber Acoustics Cover

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Cyber Acoustics Cover

I saw a very nice iPad cover at Office Depot. It was leather, came in red or black, and was made by Cyber Acoustics. Unfortunately, they don't have one for the Thrive yet. I posted on their Facebook page about making a cover for the Thrive and they said they'd consider making one if the demand is there. If you are interested, drop them an email or check them out on Facebook. I had to "like" them before I could post a comment, FYI.
    Prayer is dignity of soul

2. Ads

Thrive Pursuant
    Member #
    Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women
    Liked
    67 times
    The THRiVE is a 4 year old device. The vast majority of folks have moved on to newer devices. There's a better chance of me growing hair, than there is of any company making any accessory for a 4 year old tablet. Sorry.

Thrive Tech
    Member #
    Liked
    283 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SHADO View Post
    The THRiVE is a 4 year old device. The vast majority of folks have moved on to newer devices. There's a better chance of me growing hair, than there is of any company making any accessory for a 4 year old tablet. Sorry.
    Lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean ROM (4.1.2)

Samsung Galaxy S8+• Oreo Beta ROM (8.0)
    LG V20
    •Stock ROM (7.0 Nougat)
    ZTE Trek2 HD•Stock ROM (6.0 Marshmallow)

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    53 times
    A great cover is the roocase ultra slim. It does not add bulk to the tablet and has a built-in stand. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...270011&alt=web

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    SHADO likes this.

Cheers Zires

Have owned many PDA's and Device from Palm Pilot to Android to Apple. Currently have an Opitimus V, Toshiba Thrive, and an iPad (3rd generation).

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SHADO View Post
    Yeah you are right almost all of the members has been moved to the newest device.

Remove Ads

Ads