• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times

URGE Basics Universal Tablet SwivelGrip with Adjustable Velcro Strap shipped for $8

Saw this at Tanga.com today for $6.99 plus $.99 shipping and decided to get one for my 10" Thrive. Never used one before and have no idea if it will work but the price seemed ok.
    Anyone have any experience with this or similar device?

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Well, I got it the other day. Well made but it strains a bit to fit the TT. It comes with 2 pair of replaceable loops, one for smaller tabs and one pair for larger tabs. Since the Thrive is so thick the loop tabs are really stretched across 2 corners and I worry they may fly off.
    The back has a turntable like device which rotates 360 degrees. Your hand is kept in place by a velcro strap buckle like thing.
    The problem is that the Thrive is so dang big this thing makes it much bigger. I think I could get used to it but I would be keeping one eye on the corner loops. I don't think I would wave it around too much as it may take off like a frisbee.
    For thinner tabs I think this would be just fine. My 2 cents offered at no charge.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Thanks for the review, helibobber. LOL, no, one would not want one's Thrive taking off like a Frisbee
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Remove Ads

Ads