• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wanted: Black Back Cover

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Wanted: Black Back Cover

Hi, I'm looking for a black back cover. if anyone's replaced their stock black cover with one of the colored ones and still has the black one in good condition stashed away somewhere, I'd like to buy it.

I've got the silver back cover that mine came with and it's looking very beaten up and I'd like to junk it. I understand that some Thrives came with black. I'd trade my silver, but it's in very poor condition. Thanks.

PM me if you are interested.

[Note: edited by moderator]
    Last edited by danvee; 05-21-2013 at 03:26 PM.

2. Ads

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I sent you a PM, but have not heard a response. I have a new black cover from my Thrive 10 that I removed when I bought it to replace with a blue one. You can have the cover for free as long as you pay for shipping. Ron
    danvee likes this.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I've PMd you a couple of times. 1:

Hi, that's wonderful. Thank you so much. I'm in the middle of an Ebay bid for one though, which ends tomorrow. So don't send pack it yet in case my 99c bid wins--which it may do as I'm the only bidder thus far. If you don't mind, I'll get back to you tomorrow? Have a great evening. Thanks again.

and then 2:

Hi, I did win the cover on Ebay. I paid $0.99, so unfortunately I have to tell you you're not sitting on a gold mine. Thanks for your kind offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patnet View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a black back cover. if anyone's replaced their stock black cover with one of the colored ones and still has the black one in good condition stashed away somewhere, I'd like to buy it.

I've got the silver back cover that mine came with and it's looking very beaten up and I'd like to junk it. I understand that some Thrives came with black. I'd trade my silver, but it's in very poor condition. Thanks.

PM me if you are interested.

[Note: edited by moderator]

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rknapik View Post
    I sent you a PM, but have not heard a response. I have a new black cover from my Thrive 10 that I removed when I bought it to replace with a blue one. You can have the cover for free as long as you pay for shipping. Ron
    Hi Ron, please can I take you up on that offer. The one I won on Ebay never got sent to me. I can PM you with details.

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    yes, PM me.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    OK. I've PMd you. Thanks.

Agent Thrive
    Member #
    Liked
    89 times
    hello there is an old thread at least a year ago about someone who died the back cover and I think and video on how to do it.from what I remember it looks good.do a search on it.would be worth your time.good luck and very nice of him giving it to you.when the difference colors came out I bought 4 covers at best buy when thay discontinued them for 4.99.I swap them out every now and then.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    The dyeing is easy, but the OP stared that theirs was 'beaten up'. Not gonna fix that with dye... :beer:

Anyway, looks like they got a new back on the way....
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    yes, it's beaten up. A few hundred thousand miles--if it was a car. I'm looking forward to receiving rknapik's one that he says he's sending. Very nice of him. Maybe next time I'll try the die job.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ron, when wil you be sending it? Pleaee can you let me know. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads