• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Where can I get a case for my Excite 13

I am looking for a case I can use with my excite 13. The only one I have found so far is a folio case on Amazon.com, however they do not ship internationally and I live in Canada. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Ads

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times

Re: Where can I get a case for my Excite 13

Quote Originally Posted by peanut69 View Post
    I am looking for a case I can use with my excite 13. The only one I have found so far is a folio case on Amazon.com, however they do not ship internationally and I live in Canada. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I would keep it under glass. That tablet's going to be a museum piece.

But, if you insist on using it, and know that you want a case, I'd probably find a way to buy the case from Amazon. You might ask for volunteers on the forum who'd buy it and ship it for you. We're a helpful bunch.

Another option is to make your own case using poster board and duct tape. I did this with my first tablet. It doesn't wear that well, but it starts out looking like eelskin.

Finally, here's what I'd do. At Bass Pro Shops, they sell adhesive backed, textured rubber treads that are made to go on boats. (I know. Where the heck is he going with this.)

I would not want to add the weght of a case to the tablet. The treads are to cut and put strips all around the screen, except for the area where the camera lens and sensors are. This gives you something to grip instead of glass.

I'd probably get a polyurethane zipper pouch for a 14" laptop to carry it around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

Ads