• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Excite AT300 Freezing PLEASE HELP!

I have a toshiba excite at300. It is always freezing. It will work for about 15 mins and then it just freezes. When it freezes I have to turn it off holding down the power button for a few seconds. I wait about 10 seconds and try to power it back on, sometimes it will turn right back on and work for another 10-15 mins, or sometimes it will just vibrate when I try to power on. When it won't turn back on I press the power button 10 times and then hold it down and it will vibrate and turn on sometimes, otherwise I press 10 more times and hold and repeat this step until it eventually turns on. I have factory reset the tablet over 10 times. I haven't installed any apps and I didn't restore it from my backup. After the last factory reset I went thru the setup process and didn't install anything, I went into my browser and just kept searching random things on google to see if and when the tablet would freeze, and after about 30 mins it froze up. I'm not sure what else I can do or if I should just use this tablet as a paper weight and save up for something else. I would like to fix this one if possible, and without it costing a lot of money. Oh and of course I am out of warranty so sending it in is not an option. Any help would be appreciated! Thank You!!!
    Toshiba Excite AT300

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads