• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thrive Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Downloaded an app that encrypted my tablet? Anyway to uninstall using file manager

I installed an app from google play called mc+ The app caused my tablet to be encrypted. ( I have to put a password into the tablet in order to use the excite). Once I put the password in I'm ok. However any ideas in file manager ( I uninstalled the app and the tablet still requires an encrypted password.) to delete fully the app. Going through the decrypt for Toshiba excite is kind of a long and tedious process?

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1295 times
    This is a duplicate of at least some of the problems in your other post and duplicates should not be posted. The app setup a vpn and you need to undo that. As I said in my reply to your other post, I don't know anything about vpn, so hopefully someone else will be able to help. I'm closing this thread so we don't end up with duplicate discussions.

Cheers, Dave
    Cheers, Dave

ICS Rooted (IMM76D.01.000072314)

Remove Ads

Ads