• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PDSF
  • 1 Post By danvee

Thread: 16gb Excite $219 on 1saleaday

Thrive Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    53 times
    Hey,

Great deal! http://1saleaday.com/exciting/?utm_s...ampaign=promos.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk HD

Cheers Zires

Have owned many PDA's and Device from Palm Pilot to Android to Apple. Currently have an Opitimus V, Toshiba Thrive, and an iPad (3rd generation).

2. Ads

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I just got a refurb via Groupon for $249. I assume the 1saleaday ones were refurbs too. The tablet seems very nice and easily updated to JB 4.1.1. I've been trying to figure out why it was sent back, but haven't noticed any problems. The haptic vibration seemed a bit erratic, so I just turned it off. I can't tell if it's a bug or not as this is my first tablet and first Android device (I've always had iPhones and still do). So far my only complaint is the thick cord on the power connector. I actually don't mind the size of the connector itself, but the inflexible cord restricts positioning of the tablet on the tabletop--I feel like it's always torquing on the connector and worry that the port will break eventually. Anyway, happy to have the tablet and to join the forum. Android OS is cool and I look forward to exploring its possibilities.
    zires likes this.
    PDSF
    SF, CA
    Toshiba Exite 10, JB 4.1.1

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Don't do it!!!

I purchased the above mentioned tablet and they shipped an AT300 instead of the 305 advertised. It locks up and looks like it was used when I got it. I've searched and can't find a solution to operating issues, battery seems hot. I am waiting on 1saleaday to give me a return authorization. They just suggested I contact Toshiba. Toshiba has a recording that says call can't be completed and call back. I have not had an issue before, but I've never had to return anything. I'm getting frustrated. Any suggestions?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1983 times
    While you're waiting, contact your CC company and inform them of the situation. That way, if there's an issue you have a paper trail initiated.
    rosalie likes this.
    ~Dan

Running DaleNet Rooted ICS v4.0.4 and Turbo Prop mod

No affiliation with Toshiba whatsoever- other than as a satisfied Thrive owner.

Remove Ads

Ads