• Login:

Welcome to the Toshiba Thrive Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mattoleriver
  • 1 Post By darkron9

Thread: Accessories at Amazon

Thrive Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Accessories at Amazon

Lately I've been getting Amazon ads featuring Thrive accessories at very good prices. Prices are similar to what Ben's Outlet used to have. Here's a link to a dock, scroll down to see other items.
    Amazon.com: Toshiba Thrive Standard Dock with Audio Out for Tablet 10-Inch (PA3956U-1PRP): Electronics

George
    rosalie likes this.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    895 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mattoleriver View Post
    Lately I've been getting Amazon ads featuring Thrive accessories at very good prices. Prices are similar to what Ben's Outlet used to have. Here's a link to a dock, scroll down to see other items.
    Amazon.com: Toshiba Thrive Standard Dock with Audio Out for Tablet 10-Inch (PA3956U-1PRP): Electronics

George
    Thanks for the heads-up, George!
    Thriving with dalepl's silky-smooth DaleNet IMM76D.01.000072314 Rooted ROM (US ICS 4.0.4) and Pio_Masaki's Melchior v 2.4 kernel

Thrive Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Yes thank you George. I have all the accessories that I need for my Thrive.

My best investment was in the Bobjgear protective cover. Although the standard dock is not compatible with the Bobjgear cover, I do use it to prop my Thrive up for a nice viewing angle.

I especially like the Toshiba bluetooth keyboard. Wish it had a physical End key, but it works well for me to be able to type responses as I am doing now.

Too bad the batteries are at a premium price. I bought most of my accessories on a hint here about Ben's Outlet a couple of years ago. I bought my Thrive as a refurbished unit and the original battery retained noticeably less charge than the replacement i got from Ben's Outlet. I keep my original battery around as a spare in case I am out at a coffee shop and have forgotten to charge up my Thrive.

Perhaps I've been lucky, but I have not needed a screen protector nor the stylus pens for my Thrive. Then again, I have very small hands and fingers, (most women have hands about the same size as mine) so maybe that is why the stylus pens are not all that useful for me.
    rosalie likes this.

Remove Ads

Ads